Inspiration

My hair is just a typical of a plain straight black hair. Everyday I got the same hair look, well, goodness yeah I really want to have a new hair style, then help me out! Inspirations please! :D
When I was with short hair, It lasted like forever. I always cut it off and keep it short (on a bob style) like I believed it would fit on me years by years (my friends knew whatever happens, I'll stick with the shortie hair), well I liked it, but then I would really want a long ones every once in a times. And when I got a long hair, I knew that I don't want my short hair back like often.
I colored it once, with super red color, and it was only on the lower ends of the hairs, the upper was kept with the blackie. I was in college when it happened and it lasted for couple months only because my hair started to fell off! Gosh! worst days ever! Looked like I had a disease or something, I lost hundreds when I wash them. And it turned out to be hair damage because of the coloring.
As my hair is a sensitive colony, I would rather hold myself for coloring again. But who can resist it!!!??? Such a fun to have new hair style or color :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram