House for Soul

Old houses are something that everyone enjoy to watch. They have characters, stories and charms. In my country, many old houses are built since the colonial era. They're beautiful and mostly not affordable; the building itself is way too historical valuable, not to mention those houses are usually located in the main street sides or some other very strategical spot that makes the land goes on a very high rank of price.

This one that I've snapped is one example of an old colonial house. It is for sure that I'd like to shoot some other style of the old houses in my town because they're just too gorgeous! How blessed are people who lives in such houses!

One sad thing is when people do not really appreciate the historic and aesthetic value of the houses, they just did the over renovations or the worst; they tore those buildings down just to build another unaesthetic building. It all just because they need to develop the economic industrial aspect. Well, what could I do? Just accept it with a big broken heart T^T
    
Not my house ;) Just an empty beautiful one belongs to somebody who is so lucky



 Oh, let me be the lady of the house just for couple minutes :)




Coming Up!
A Piper will arrive to the house and play some songs for you 
(Wait for the next post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram