Bond of Friendship (Lien d'amitié)



When I was in Kindergarten, Friendship for me was like swinging together or knowing someone's mom who really care about us when my mom or dad a bit late picking me up.

When I was in Primary, Friendship was like always walking, laughing, playing together and rarely being apart by some kind of other popular kids 'stole' my friend away by talking about my bad.

When I was in Secondary, Friendship was more rocking and fun. Listen, share, and keep secret inside the box. Friendship was full of stories about first crush and about almost all subjects at school (or anything about it). Friendship was everything.

When I was in High School, Friendship was like hanging around with many people, trusting many people. Being open up wide, and being heartly open to love, to forgive, to care, and to hope for the best. Friendship was like come and stay, and sometimes tried to live. Friendship taught much more lesson than other relationship.

When I was in College, Friendship is warmer than ever! Melted almost every feeling that distracting love. Through Friendship, I learned how to really understand people deeper. Many times I failed, but magically I felt blessed by some big hearts around me who forgave me and accepted me just the way I am. Friendship could leave and could also born as the real and great one!

And now,
Friendship is love. And it can happen anywhere, anytime, with anywho.
No judging,
No hurting,
No leaving.

And when one of those things poorly happen, one more thing is the most important!
Forgiving and being the friend who friending.

To all of my best friends,
You all the best, I am the worst.
Thank you so much to teach me how to live the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram